Hello list,

I am having problems getting the au8830 alsa driver for my Diamond MX300 to
work with all four of my speakers (front and rear channels), and was
wondering if there was any known tricks to getting this working?

I am using Gentoo 1.4, kernel 2.4.20, alsa-driver and alsa-utils versions
0.9.8.

If any other info is needed I can provide it.

Thank you.