Hi,

recently I have discovered that all kind of external inputs
(stereo inputs) on my SBLive (with 4 analog speaker) works,
but their sounds (analog cd, mic, line-in) can be hear only
on the front channels.
Computer based sounds (mp3, video, games) use all four
speakers, regardless of how many channels are in it. (E.g. my
stereo mp3s are played through all 4 speakers.)

I don't know if rear channels should be used by simple mixer
tricks - I think I need to mirror these inputs to rear channels, too.

Should anyone help me how to make it?

Thanks!
Sipi