Hi all,

I've a soundblaster that's got a second input on it.  It's labelled AUX_IN.
There's also an input labelled TAD.

I've gotten most of it working but the additional input channels are not coming
up in the various mixer tools.

How do I configure things so that these channels are controllable?

The AUX_IN is being routed out the speaker.  Output from the CDROM drive to it
does get played, at full volume, but no control appears on the mixer.  Normal
input to the CD_IN connector is controllable.

So is this a matter of hacking up the snd-sb16 driver or an alsa configuration
issue?

Thanks,
-Bill Kearney