Hello,

Am Sonntag, 7. März 2004 14:09 schrieb Andreas Bulling:
> That's what I meant... and how can I plug the PCMs "the other way around"?
Errm, asoundrc is still kinda black magic to me, but I thought of using the
ice1724_S32_LE as some sort of backend to the default and surround PCMs so
you an choose whether you want it upmixxed or not.

pcm.!default {
    type plug
    slave ice1724_S32_LE;
}

pcm.surround {
        type route;
        slave ice17224_S32_LE;
        slave.channels 6;
        ttable.0.0 1;
        ttable.1.1 1;
        ttable.0.2 1;
        ttable.1.3 1;
        ttable.0.4 1;
        ttable.1.5 1;
}

pcm_slave.ice1724_S32_LE {
        slave.pcm {
                type hw;
                card 0;
                device 0;
        }
        format S32_LE;
}

> Well, I set the "Capture" channel to Mic [Left|Right] but get
> no input from the microphone. How can I debug this?
Have you turned all the ADCs and DACs up (and perhaps unmuted them)? Have you
fiddled around with the 'H/W Playback Route's?

        Gabriel.