After compiling drivers/lib/utils the instructions say to run modprobe snd-intel8x0
which says "unresolved symbol(s)(a lot). I've tracked it down to ( I think )
a missing core.o file and other drivers (?) from alsa-driver-1.0.3/alsa-kernel/core
subdir. But thats not in the Makefile and I can't fine ref. to it in configure.
I think...
Can some one explain.