Hi,

I think this is Audigy 2 ZS (not Audigy 2 LS)

Unmute end set volume to this
Master
Front - this is on far right side of alsamixer
PCM

and try to play something with aplay

for midi unmute and set previous and
Music

and try play some music

for line in you need to unmute set previous and
Line In
Analog Mix

If not working send to me /etc/asound.state

>However, sometimes on very rare occasions, alsamixer shows
>51 instead of 41 channels with the extra channels being:
This happend when you play something, this is normal.

Peter Zubaj