Hello,
I have SBLive card and would like to know:
1. Where is subwoofer (wave center) output located ( it is 5+1 channel, isn't it ?). There are 2 stereo output jacks only...
2. Can I use those outputs to play 2 separate stereo stuff ? (for example to use it as "plughw:0.0" and "plughw:0.1" in applications) If yes, how can I do that ?

Thanks in advance,

Vaclav