Hi folks,

I've been using my HDSP with reasonable successs, but just monitoring 8 chan output through the headphones. Now I've got it connected to my Spirit 328 digital mixer and am having troubles. Basically, there doesn't seem to be any kind of sync.

Initially, when I just had the ADAT cables connected, the ADAT light flashes on the HDSP (I think that means it doesn't have a sync). I tried setting the Pref. Sync Ref in the hdspconf control panel to ADAT sync and ADAT in, but no luck.

So then I connected the wordclock output from the 328 to the HDSP. Now both teh ADAT and the WC lights are flashing. Setting the Pref. Sync Ref to Word Clock doesn't help either.

Anyone have a clue as to how I can get my HDSP to sync up with other ADAT devices? I'm really hoping that not *everyone* is at LAD2 and can answer this. :-) I need to get it running for my presentation there on Sunday!!!!

Thanks,

DT

--
Technical Director - Virginia Center for Computer Music
http://www.virginia.edu/music/vccm.html