--- "Radoslaw \"AstralStorm\" Szkodzinski"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
> Sorry for spamming you. I shouldn't have signed the
> message,
> it has changed all first tabs to tilde sign,
> making it unusable to alsactl.
[...]

Thanks. I tried everything, but still it doesn't work.
I cannot hear anything on the green jack, while others
work but are controlled byt the headphone slider in
alsamixer, while Master and PCM are uneffective.

So I tried kernel 2.6.5, but still no improvement. I
switched to OSS, and everything works, even in the
green jack! Grrr... I really cannot suffer this...

Someone can give me some hints to debug the problem
with alsa? Maybe my model isn't fully supported?
Here is lspci -v:

00:0c.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB
Live! EMU10k1 (rev 0a)
        Subsystem: Creative Labs: Unknown device 8066
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32,
IRQ 5
        I/O ports at b400 [size=32]

Is the "unknown device" a problem?
I really need some support...