Yeah I like the resampling in mplayer. I tend to use the mplayer one instead of pointing mplayer to my new device.

> of course you would still be ebtter off with a card that does native 44.1...

I presume you mean native to the Linux kernel? The card definately supports 44.1 but for some strange reason they've decided to change the card from the USB audio standards. Sounds like something VIA would do to me ;o)

Darrell

P.S. I like your name =o)