On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Adam Nielsen wrote:

> > What are you trying to do?
>
> I'm still trying to get stereo output when passing the sound through a
> LADSPA plugin (which in the latest version of ALSA converts any incoming
> stereo source into mono.)

Could you enter a bug report if the current LADSPA code has some problems?
It's difficult to track your conversation if you deleted all "vital"
information from your previous e-mail.

Also 'aplay -v' should give you more usefull information about the actual
routing in the LADSPA chain and the ALSA plugin chain.

                                                Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Linux Kernel Sound Maintainer