kunt1z wrote:

Hi guys,
I remember you my main problem with alsa: when I try to play a sound with aplay, it doesn't work.

$ aplay test.wav
ALSA lib confmisc.c:560:(snd_determine_driver) could not open control for card 1 ALSA lib conf.c:2699:(snd_config_hooks_call) function snd_config_hook_load_for_all_cards returned error: No such file or directory ALSA lib pcm.c:1969:(snd_pcm_open_conf) Invalid type for PCM default definition (id: default, value: cards.pcm.default)
aplay: main:547: audio open error: Invalid argument

Do you have a card 1 ? Card 1 is the second card. We count the first card as card 0, as any good C programmer would. ;-) (Although humans would probably prefer starting at card 1 for the first card.)

As root:
cat /proc/asound/cards
and post the output.
You probably only have a card 0.

try:
speaker-test -c2 -Dplug:front:0

You should get sound noise on your speakers, matching the "Front Left...Front Right" text display.

James