On Sunday 15 January 2006 19:19, Lee Revell wrote:

> File a bug report, sounds like a driver problem.
>
> https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/main_page.php
>
> Make sure to include ALSA (lib and driver) and kernel version and
> whether this ever worked with any previous version.
>
> Lee

Thanks Lee,

This is the first time I've tried as it's a new board.

I'm still interested in hearing from anyone else with either an SP1300 or
SP8000 for their experiences.

Alsa version: 1.0.10rc1
alsa-lib version :1.0.10
kernel is 2.6.14-epios-r501

I've been thinking of posting to the alsa-devel list as I've been looking at
the source and a small hack to ac97_patch.c enables a couple of extra options
in alsamixer which work when selected but give a couple of run-time warnings
when alsamixer is run. Unfortunately they're not the options I'm after...

Ron