Takashi Iwai wrote:
Right, it's not supported snd-atiixp.  But you can load snd-mpu401 as
an additional card.  If the mpu port is decalred as a PnP device, it's
autoloaded via ACPI PnP.  Note that the midi device created will be
the secondary.  You'll need to access it via hw:1 (/dev/snd/midiC1D0,
for OSS, /dev/midi1 or /dev/midi01).

Thanx for the replies!

To load the mpu401 as a separate device from the ati card is actually better for me, since I don't want to use the audio part of the card...

I won't not able to test the mpu401 diver until tomorrow. I'll post the results here...

-H-