-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Takashi Iwai
Skickat: den 24 januari 2006 15:01
Till: Jonas Norberg
Kopia: 'Peter Zubaj'; alsa-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Ämne: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: [Alsa-user] alsa /dev files not created

At Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:46:51 +0100,
Jonas Norberg wrote:

> So as I see it I have two options: (1) upgrade the busybox so that it will
> have the necessary commands for the alsaconf script to work, or (2) do
> everything manually.

And, note that alsaconf would work only for PCI, PnP and a little
another like powermac.  For an embedded system, I guess you'll likely
need to set up by yourself.

> Takashi, is it a lot of more things than just mknod with the right major
and
> minor that have to be done? I mean the driver works just fine it is just
> that the dev files are not created.

Yes, it's just mknod.  You'll need to create only necessary files, of
course.

Takashi