Hello list,

as happens regularly for the www.alsa-project.org page, using the
link provided for downloading recent alsa packages results in an
error with Konqueror (3.4.2 using KDE 3.4.2 Level "b" SUSE 10.0).

The download attempt fails with the error message:
"/pub/driver/alsa-xyz-1.0.11rc3.tr.bz2 cannot be read"
(The download attempt is using the correct server as far as I can see.)

Please correct this, as you kindly did in the past and perhaps
keep in mind what you changed, so I don't have to complain
again and again...

Best regards,
Majo