[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Q.1. What kernel-module parameter do I need?

None.

> Q.1.a How should be the output via dmesg?
> Q.1.b I don't know if it normal, but I got NO dmesg-output for loading
> snd_bt87x (as I was used to with btaudio)?!

ALSA drivers usually don't output anything to the system log except when
an error occurs.

> Q.2. What do I have to put in the /etc/asound.conf?

Nothing.  Plugins like dmix or dsnoop are useful only when you want to
play/capture with more than one application at the same time.

> Q.3. How can I record (maybe first just with arecord) something via
> ALSA from one of my two tv-cards?

arecord -D devicename -f cd something.wav

where "devicename" is "plughw:1,0" or "plughw:1,1" or "plughw:2".
(The Hauppauge card has two input devices, one for analog and one for
digital; see "arecord -l".)

HTH
Clemens