Quoting Clemens Ladisch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hiram Abiff wrote:
so, this patch only corrects the names of the mixer channels, it does
not add the 4th missing channel?

It adds new names for all four mixer controls.  I don't know why the
driver doesn't create the fourth control.

When configuring the alsa-driver package, please add the
--with-debug=detect option.

I recompiled alsa driver with the patched file. mixer channels are
still named Speaker, Speaker1 and Speaker2  and not as specified in
the patched file:

       /* 1: IT line */
       { 2, "Line Playback" }, /* FU */
       /* 3: IT line */
       { 4, "Line Playback" }, /* FU */
       /* 5: IT pcm playback */
       /* 6: MU */
       { 7, "Master Playback" }, /* FU */
       /* 8: OT speaker */
       /* 9: IT line */
       { 10, "Line Capture" }, /* FU */
       /* 11: MU */

I did a "make clean" and "make uninstall" for the alsa-driver package.

--
http://www.egoboobits.net/HiramAbiff