雷波 wrote:
I'have try ubuntu(kernel-2.6.15 kernel-2.6.16) and archlinux(kernel-2.6.16) with binary kernel or compile the source myself with alsa module compilef as module or compilef into kernel. And try compile alsa-driver from version( 1.0.9 1.0.10 1.0.11) seperately. But still there's no sound at all.

I've been having a LOT of trouble with one of these sound cards. The only way I can get sound to work is by using a patched kernel - apparently the mm sources and some others ( such as beyond-sources, nitro-sources, etc ) have some changes that make my card work. Unfortunately they also have changes that cause a kernel oops when removing the drivers ( ie when I shut the computer down ). So I compile ALSA drivers into the kernel ( not as modules ).

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer