> There certainly is a cvscompile, and hgcompile and configure.  You are
> doing it wrong.
>
> hg clone http://hg-mirror.alsa-project.org/alsa-utils alsa-utils

Yes, somethings was wrong. I have installed,
alsa-driver+alsa-lib+alsa-utils, but still no sound. I have seen this,
when i play sound with mpg123 everythings looks fine but no sound, when
i try play sound with mplayer i get this error:
alsa-init: using device default
alsa-lib: pcm.c:2146:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM default
alsa-init: playback open error: No such file or directory
Could not open/initialize audio device -> no sound.
Audio: no sound

And when i try touch the volume:
# alsamixer
ALSA lib control.c:816:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL default

alsamixer: function snd_ctl_open failed for default: No such file or
directory

Any other idea?