Should I just install the driver only or should I install any of the other stuff at the site -- such as OSS lib etc.. Thanks!

Bill Unruh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, csarid wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. I did look and search through the /lib/modules directory and their was nothing with snd-... at all The distribution is RedHat 3 Enterprise.

Weird. Anyway, download the latest alsa, compile it and install it.

--
William G. Unruh | Canadian Institute for| Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy | Advanced Research | Fax: +1(604)822-5324