Do you people could translate this what I found in the alsa-driver
description for Digi9652:

*_Known bugs_*

- 96kHz and 88.2kHz not accessible via PCM interface

What does that mean ?

greetz
Marc

Eduard van den Bongard schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, you are absolutely right, but I have found out strange things about
> distros... I am also owning a M-Audio Delta 1010, that has worked with an
> older debian installation and stopped working with the current ubuntu /alsa
> versions .... And the configs were the same.... I also found some forum
> entries (not in this list) that stated the same, perhaps due to kernel
> upgrades or whatever. So to be on the secure side I'll try suse (just bought
> the latest ct special...).
>
> Cheers,
> Edi
>

>> Von: Friedrich_Ewaldt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Datum: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:39:06 +0200
>> An: Eduard van den Bongard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Cc: "D.Tamm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  alsa-user@lists.sourceforge.net
>> Betreff: Re: [Alsa-user] Is the RME Digi9652 supported ? [signed]
>>
>> on 09/05/2006 12:47 PM, Eduard van den Bongard wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Good to hear, I will install Suse - do you think the latest version will
>>> also work, or should I stick with 9.x -
>>>
>> I don't know. 9.3 works here, as did suse 9.0, some old redhat...
>> I don't see any distro specific problems if your soundcard already works
>> for stereo plaback. This means the distro currently installed should
>> also work.
>>
>> on the box and will try these
>>
>>> configs. I'll let you know whether it is working or not. If it's working
>>> I'll create a how-to and publish that.
>>>
>>> Thanks and Cheers,
>>> Eduard

--------------------- [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ---------------------
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For your security, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
digitally signed this message on 05 September 2006 at 15:37:56 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
---------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] ----------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhldmRiQHgtaWRyYS5kZSwgYWxzYS11c2VyQGxpc3RzLnNv
dXJjZWZvcmdlLm5ldABtYWNoc2VyMjAwNEB5YWhvby5kZQBlbWFpbCBib2R5AEEH
AAB8AHwAAAABAAAA1Jn9REEHAABzAwACAAIAAgAg/kj9aNCjTlvyBTRV0JjiFhKm
g9FGvANVw2zBlU8W8+4BABN5CqdBHTzyDgzkD0V98/OtMQG9lNbYyjW8Zox8d3Ud
Wlz3DJwnu2+0v+RYVnE6lAyzg036ZmDUVi6E+awGncM2fonjU2lnRW5k