hejhej,

i bet this has already been discussed, by i am (sorry for that)
too blind to find:

wine is playing some sounds over the wine-oss-driver (jack driver didnt
worked for me...) through my alsa-device...
works fine.
now i want to record this stream via arecord...
what do i have to do for that?
do i have to create a new plug or dmix config?

i already set the capturing in alsamixer to "mix" (which i guess should
be the playback signal...)

but then a simple arecord -D default -t wav -f cd test.wav
does not work: it starts put it does nothing. (which seems right to
me: wine is using the device so it cannot be used from arecord same
time!?)

i am afraid this might be a RTFM question, but
it would be lovely if someone could just post
the right commmand/config...

thanks
mart