Thanks for your answer, but I don't know much about digital audio component.
On my laptop there are

1) integrated MIC (is it MIC1?)
2) integrated speakers
3) port for external MIC (is it MIC2?)
4) port for external speakers

I've tried to record and play through the devices to guess what they
correspond to, but I had no luck.
I'm curious to know when to use them and what to use them for.

Thanks