Hello,
I am a PARDUS Linux (http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng/index.html) user.
As well as I saw at the web page of "Alsa Project" that my soundcard that I am
using (ESI-MAYA44 PCI) will be supported in a few months.

Is anybody have an idea how soon will my sound card be fully supported? Or are
the developers reading these list's mails? Can one of them answer my
question? Because, I really need to use my sound card with my Pardus Linux.

Thanks.
--
Server ACİM
- Besteci (Composer)