I'll re-send this, (just hoping to get this to work):
In capture (alsamixer) I have capture 1 capture 2 capture3 channel(seems that
only capture one do something)

Follow up: I now tried internal mic vs external mic and hdmi output
according to different model= options
I have external mic inputing sound with: fujitsu, benq, benq-t3, hippo
hippo_1 , sony  and lenovo-3000
I have digital option "IEC958" in alsamixer with : fujitsu, hippo
hippo_1 however NO SOUND goes through hdmi to TV.
None of the options inputs any sound from internal microphones(I have
two holes in the chassis saying "mic").
with all the others I can only output sound.

Any way to get both internal mic and hdmi working?

Cheers
João