Hi,
I need some help please.
I have an application that does VoIP and use OSS emulated interface.
I want to :
- send through VoIP application a mixed sound from mic and an another
application (aplay should be ok for testing).
mic ----------------->
mix ---- oss emulation -----> voip application
application 1 ------->
(aplay)
- use sound received from VoIP with HP output and an another application
(arecord should be ok for testing).
---------> application 2
(arecord)
voip application ----- oss emulation ----> copy
---------> HP output
I tried a lot of asoundrc but they doesn't work. Every try I did, Dsnoop
cannot mix sound for application 1 and copy is already in use.
Could someone help me ?
# wm8731 is the name of my hardware codec
pcm_slave.wm8731 {
type hw
card 0
device 0
}
pcm.from_voip {
ipc_key 1025
type dmix
slave.pcm wm8731
}
#one called "to_voip" for capturing
pcm.to_voip {
ipc_key 1027
type dsnoop
slave.pcm wm8731
}
#and this is the real magic
pcm.temp_voip {
type asym
playback.pcm "from_voip"
capture.pcm "to_voip"
}
#a quick plug plugin for above device to do the converting magic
pcm.voip {
type plug
slave.pcm "temp_voip"
}
#a ctl device to keep xmms happy
ctl.voip {
type hw
card 0
}
#for aoss:
pcm.dsp0 {
type plug
slave.pcm "voip"
}
ctl.mixer0 {
type hw
card 0
}
pcm.from_voip_copy {
type plug
slave from_voip
route_policy copy
}
Thank you.
Fabien
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come build with us! The BlackBerry® Developer Conference in SF, CA
is the only developer event you need to attend this year. Jumpstart your
developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to market and stay
ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9-12, 2009. Register now!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf
_______________________________________________
Alsa-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/alsa-user