Hi.
Now I've gotten the audigy 2zs as first soundcard.
I edited the /etc/modprobe.d/asound/alsa-base.conf file.
there i set option snd-hda-intel index=-2
And alsactl init says that audigy is the card I'm using now, but no sound at
all from the card.
It works to play music, no errors when using mplayer, but no sound at all is
heard.
Is there a bug or so in the driver for debian squeeze, or have I missed
something.
I have set all controls in alsa mixer to 100%
/Kristoffer
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Trelleborgsvägen 1b
514 33 Tranemo