Hello Xenia!
   the only idea I'd have, is to re-enable the pcspkr module and in alsamixer 0
or whatever you use to setup your audio ardware -, mute it.
   Otherwise the real pc-speaker as such is no ALSA device, as far as I'm
aware. The pc-speaker module is, I believe, intended to use it as a
low-quality playback-device.
   Kind regards
           Julien
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html