Hi There,

Is ALSA sound data always from 0 to 255 ? not having negative value if
I used Signed 16 bit little endian PCM format? Previously my buffer
was unsigned char, and then I changed to short int. It does not make
any difference.

The following is my setting,

I used Signed 16 bit little endian PCM format, and application buffer
is short int type, the buffer size is 2(bytes per frame, since 16
bit)* channel_num.

Thanks!

Xiaofeng