Hi to all,
I've got a zotac zbox id18 (intel platform) and many problems with hdmi audio
playback. If I play sounds with "aplay -Dplughw:PCH,3 sound.wave" all works
fine, but at startup i cannot set hdmi as default audio playback interface,
neither using ~/.asoundrc or /etc/asound.conf nor using configuration files
from openal. I'm reasonably sure that the configs file are set right so I think
I've got a problem with alsa...
There's something I should do, other than set configs files, to play audio via
hdmi by default? o maybe some noticed bug?

These are the working tests from command line plus the list of audio devices:
pastebin.com/u9F6XdXr
and this is my openal configuration file (i use openal library over alsa):
pastebin.com/rCm3u4je

someone have an idea of what kind of problem could it be?
thanks to all!