I found in docs of Xonar DX and DSX that even though it's not marketed, these
cards have headphone amplifier. And they have older drivers than DGX, so one
simple question: does ALSA support both headphone amplifier and microphone
pre-amplifier on DX and DSX?

I'm asking because I want to buy a Xonar card and need to decide which one, but
buying the card that isn't fully supported on ALSA would be a shame, so I want
to gather fully info about all those amplifiers (on ALSA wiki it isn't directly
stated if the driver supports specific amplifiers and on some models amplifiers
just don't work and you get bad sound).

Best regards