http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/40058/pipe-system-sound-to-another-computer

Skip down to the netcat post. I haven't tried this, but netcat is amazing at
piping stuff around. The post uses nc instead of netcat.

  Original Message
From: Robert M. Riches Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 5:47 PM
To: alsa-user@lists.sourceforge.net; da...@gmx.com
Subject: Re: [Alsa-user] over the net sound stream

There is a way to do it using the ALSA loopback soundcard and
[Net]JACK. It's not easy. There are some tutorials on the web,
though it's easy to get confused about whether the tutorials are
talking about JACK1 vs. JACK2. IME, the ALSA loopback soundcard
has a disadvantage that it lets the playback client get too far
ahead, which can cause difficulties in some situations.

HTH

Robert