Hello,

first post here, so i don't know if i do everything like expected.
When i open hdspmixer @ 96k, the output routing is strange:
1st channel doesn't output, channel 2 outputs on out1,
CH 3 doesn't output, CH 4 outputs on out 2 ...and so on.
I opened a topic on the RME-Linux-Forum a while ago:
https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=17373

While regarding the sources, i realized (i am at no means a
coder/dev/whatever, so...)
that in the  hdspmixer the channelmap is missing for the HDSP9652, but
for the other cards (Digiface, Multiface, RPM...) Channelmpas are specified.

I always track at 88,2K and i would love to be able to use the
Hdspmixer-App, which i can't use in the moment.
I can get my system to play and record at double speed though.

Thanks a lot