I installed the old windows EMUU_PCAppDrvFw_L6_1_30_07 which updates (in
this case reverted to an older version) the firmware on the card.
The distortion characteristics on arm changed slightly, which points to a
firmware issue.
Honestly, I'm a bit at a loss as to why for certain cards there's firmware
loaded - and why by the kernel - and not for others, as seems to be the
case with the 0202.
Any thoughts?