Hi,

My internal microphone is not being detected (I think).  I'm using a Dell
Precision M6800, with Ubuntu 18.04, and the sound card is HDA-Intel (PCH)
with RealTek ALC 3226.

Complete info at:
http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=4c8ff5ee911af066d41a711e062b5c3aa13b5038

I say I think it is not being detected, because I can find some traces of
it, but it's not showing up in other places. For example, I see "Built-in
Audio Analog Stereo" as an input device from pavucontrol, and arecord lists
to analog devices.  However, I'm not seeing it show up on aslamixer, and
pavucontrol does not register any sound from the device.  Please advise.

Thanks,
Micah