From:  "Lisa Crompton" <lcrompton(at)softballontario.ca>

Subject:  Softball Ontario Launches House League Advisory Committee
Recruitment Process

NEWS RELEASE

FORIMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT:       Lisa Crompton
                        (416) 426-7150
                        e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DATE:              July 19, 2007

SOFTBALL ONTARIOLAUNCHES HOUSE LEAGUE ADVISORY COMMITTEE RECRUITMENT
PROCESS

NORTH YORK,ONTARIO – Are you involved with Softball at the grassroots
level?  Areyou on the Executive Board of your local Softball
Association?  Would you liketo help improve softball from the
ground up?  Softball Ontario is looking foryou!

On the heals of the conclusion of Softball Ontario’s grant from
theOntario Trillium Foundation, we are inviting members of the
grassroots softballcommunity to serve on the new House League
Advisory Committee.

The House League Advisory Committee will work together with the
existingParticipation Committee to develop a new program aimed
at building theknowledge and skill base of volunteers, allowing
local softball associations tobuild a strong organization from
within its existing group of volunteers.

Successful volunteers will have experience in one or more of
thefollowing areas:

- Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Marketing & Promotions
- Legal Issues & Risk Management
- Sponsorship, Fundraising & Grants
- Board of Directors or Executive Board
- Volunteer Management

Those who are interested in joining the House League Advisory
Committee shouldsend their resume and cover letter detailing
their experience to Lisa Cromptonat [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fax (416) 426-7368 by August 7, 2007.

Softball Ontario is the governingbody for the sport of softball
in Ontario.  Our goal is to promote and developthe sport of softball
for its athletes, officials and volunteers by providingprograms
and services at all levels of competitions

 Al's Fastball News
*Email: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NEWS-1: http://www.AlsFastball.com/