From:  ct16(at)greenbaynet.com

Subject:  2008 Tournament Schedule

July 24

I know it may be a bit early to be thinking about the 2008 regular
season,
but the ISC normally holds an invitational/open tournament forum
at the
World Tournament each year and I've facilitated the event for
the past 3
years. The past two years have had minimal participation however
I do
receive a solid number of tournament specs prior to the meeting
that I
share with the group and forward to Al for posting on the ISC
webpage.
This year we have decided not to hold the meeting. So, if you
are
planning on holding an event in 2008 please send the information
to me and
I can forward that on to Al in bulk when I receive a few of them.
Just to
give you a heads up, there are only 4 weekends in July next year
and I've
done some polling. Here are the first couple of for sure tournament
postings for the 2008 season.

July 3-6 Monkton, Ontario
July 11-13 Boys of Summer-Denmark, WI
July 18-20 Allentown, PA

When you send the information to me please include
Name of Tournament
Dates of Tournament
Location of Tournament
Entry Fee
Contact info(e-mail, phone)
Any other meaningful tidbit

This is NOT just for ISC only. All levels and all affiliations
are
encouraged to post.

Thanks

Dean Kane