------Original Message------
From: Setford, Blair
To: Al (John Allen) Doran
To: 'Jim Flanagan'
Cc: kyle.sm...@mohawkcollege.ca
Subject: Springfield final
Sent: Jun 19, 2011 4:43 PM

Gm 22
KW Cubs 8
Shakespeare Falcons 1
WP Ryan French 6 inn 1 run 1 hit 9Ks 1BB
LP Fred Follings 5 1/3 inn 9 runs 10 hits 5Ks 2BBs
KW Travis Hofstetter home run; Andy Baechler 3x2b; Bob Gillow 2-run home run,
2x1b; Adam Hiller 2x1b, 2b; Brad Thomson 3-run walk off home run
Shakespeare Trevor Glaab home run

Congratulations to the KW Cubs, winners of the Ontario ISC qualifier three of
the past four years. Cubs only gave up 3 hits and 3 runs all weekend, ending
every game on the run-rule. Cubs, Shakespeare Falcons and Alvinston Indians all
qualify for the 2011 ISC World Tournament in Quad Cities.

Thank you to the hard working Springfield Brewers team led by Shaun Winship and
Mark McCallum who hosted us this weekend. Great job by all involved! Thanks
again to the Blue Crew, Mitch Zuk, Bob Stanton and Brian Van Os and
congratulations to those who achieved their ISF Level V certification. We want
to thank ISC staff Jim Marr, Chris Bach, Doug Bach and Kyle Smith for their
work this weekend.
Thanks as always for their ongoing support to all the teams, players and fans
who made the journey to Springfield, in particular Team Cree Nation who made a
20 hour drive.

Joe Todd
ISC Canada East Regional Commissioner

Blair Setford