-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Haidet <dhai...@times-gazette.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:54:09
To: bret swanson<bret53...@yahoo.com>; <chona...@ashtonne.com>;
<fastb...@pmihrm.com>; <j...@fastpitchwest.com>
Subject: ASA games

Hey guys,
Here's stuff through 5 of 6 games for Thursday. The final game is
still going and it will be a while before we have that.

GAME 1
Minnesota Angels 14
Ashland (Ohio) Stock Pack 2 (4 innings)

        -Minnesota scored nine runs and had four home runs in the first
inning, finishing with a season-high six homers in the game
                WP — Juan Potolicchio (SO-9, BB-0)
                        LP — Tyron McKinney (SO-0, BB-1)

GAME 2
PA Power 5
Circle Tap 0
        -David Lohman led Pa Power, going 2 for 2 with a HR, 1B and three
RBIs. Winning pitcher Lucas Matta had 14 strikeouts in a five-hitter.

        WP — Lucas Matta (SO-14, BB-2)
        LP — Jeremy Manley (SO-7, BB-3)

GAME 3
Capitals 7
Rocky Mountain Rebels 1
        -The Capitals scored six unearned runs in the top of the seventh
inning to break open what had been a 1-1 tie.

        WP — Terry Luster (SO-12, BB-1)
        LP — David Beets (SO-13, BB-2)

GAME 4
Kegal Black Knights 4
Midland Explorers 2
        -no details available

GAME 5
NY Gremlins 14
Ohio Battery 0 (4 innings)
        -The Gremlins scored eight runs in the first inning and cruised from
there, getting a grand slam from Wayne Laulu.

        WP — Ryan Newton (SO-4, BB-0)
        LP — Kevin Kammeuller (SO-0, BB-0)