Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: scott tuttle <scotttuttle9...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:37 AM
To: fastb...@pmihrm.com
Subject: Bradford update

530 - cobourg force defeated Toronto batman 5-4
730 - durham diamondbacks defeated team ontario 7-2 and Nappanee defeated the Hawks of Dieppe 5-0
3 teams were tied in each division so we went to runs for and against in one division while the other had to go back to head to head....the first time I recall this happening.
Cobourg dirt road play Nappanee in one semi while durham diamondbacks play Toronto batman in the other semi final at 10 am
The final will be at 12 pm.

Thanks
Scott Tuttle

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.