WALlahu'alam--Inna liLlahi wainna ilay hi roji'un

  Al Zarqawi killed in Iraq.  Thursday, June 8 2006
     Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, has once again been reported to have been killed.
This is not the first time the insurgent leader has been said to have met his
end, but with more information coming in it does appear this might be the last
such report. The insurgency leader was said to have been killed along with
seven other members of his group in a safe house during a meeting. It is
rumoured he was 'given up' by someone within his organisation allowing the
coalition forces to launch an air strike on his position. We will be updating
this story throughout the day.

  Mujahideen Shura Council Statement On the Martyrdom Of Sheikh Zarqawi

In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

“If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and
killing) has touched the others. And so are the days (good and not so good), We
give to men by turns, that Allah may test those who believe, and that He may
take martyrs from among you. And Allah likes not the Zalimun (polytheists and
wrong-doers).” (3:140)

All praises and thanks be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds.
Peace and prayer be upon our prophet, Muhammad, his family, and his companions.
To proceed:

>From Abu Abdur-Rehman al-Iraqi to the beloved nation, upon it be peace and
>blessings of Allah. Verily, we convey the good news of the martyrdom of our
>Sheikh, the Mujahid, Allah-willing, Abu Mus’ab al-Zarqawi on the land of the
>two rivers, that was conquered by Umar al-Farooq (may Allah be pleased with
>him) – the land that was honored by the blood of the companions and their
>followers, and thereafter dignified by the blood of the Muhajireen (emigrants)
>and Ansar (helpers) for three years, and among them are Sheikh Abu Anas
>ash-Shami, Sheikh Abu Azzam al-Iraqi, and today our Sheikh, Abu Mus’ab, may
>Allah have mercy on him.

Verily, we stress to our ummah (nation) that this is a dignified calamity for
you O ummah, and verily victory is near Allah-willing, for verily O beloved
nation! A strong desire and hope remains till we inherit Allah’s earth and all
within, and no calamity has befell the nation such as the death of it’s
Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him; but the advances continue, as do the
victories and fighting, till the word of Allah is supreme.

The nation continues to produce men after men, even to this day, as it bore in
past decades, our Sheikh Osama Bin Laden, Sheikh Ayman al-Zawahiri, ‘may Allah
preserve them’, and Sheikh Abu Mus’ab al-Zarqawi, ‘may Allah have mercy on
him’; and Allah willing, the nation will continue to produce (such) men after
men, and verily this Deen (religion) is protected as Allah Almighty says:

“He it is who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad, SAW) with guidance and the
religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other)
religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, disbelievers) hate
(it).” (61:9)

And Allah will perfect his light, but the crusaders, the Rejectors (Shias),
apostates and those with them, know not. Verily, Allah has promised us a
promise that is a true promise, either victory or martyrdom:

Say: “Do you wait for us (anything) except one of the two best things
(martyrdom or victory); while we wait for you either that Allah will afflict
you with a punishment from Himself or at our hands. So wait, we too are waiting
with you.” (9:52)

Verily, the death of our leaders is ‘life’ for us, that will only reinforce our
determination to continue the Jihad until the word of Allah is uppermost, for
we will strive to obey Allah, the Glorified and Exalted, an this is of the
greatest obediences to worship in such days.

And verily, Allah honored us in recent months to meet with our brothers and
form the Mujahideen Shura Council, under the leadership of our Sheikh Abdullah
Bin Rasheed al-Baghdadi, may Allah preserve him, and our Sheikh (Zarqawi), may
Allah have mercy on him, played a major role in the establishment of this
Council, which will be the nucleus of the Land of Islam, that will be formed in
the land of the two rivers, Allah-willing.

We vow to Allah, to pursue the establishment of His law on this land of the two
rivers, or perish without, and we say to our Ummah, not to yield (to anything),
by the will of Allah before this, and we say to our Sheikh and leader Osama Bin
Laden, may Allah preserve him, that verily your soldiers in al-Qaida
organization in the land of two rivers, are on the same plan, which was
demarcated by our Sheikh, Abu Mus’ab and the same virtuous journey of our
Sheikh and leader Abu Mus’ab, may Allah have mercy on him, and between us and
them is a a battle that has had it’s ups and downs, and the disbelievers shall
see for whom there is a the home of the Hereafter, and Allah is the Triumphant.

May Allah have mercy on our Sheikh, the Mujahid Abu Mus’ab al-Zarqawi, and
those brothers that have preceded him, in the lands of Jihad.

Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, “Verily, the
people have gathered against you (a great army), therefore fear them.” But it
(only) increased the in Faith, and they said: “Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for
us, and He is the best Disposer of affairs (for us). (3:173)

And peace and prayers be upon our prophet, Muhammad, his family, and his
companions.

Abu Abdur-Rehman al-Iraqi
Vice Ameer of al-Qaida in The Land of The Two Rivers

The Media Committee
Mujahideen Shura Council Of Iraq
12 Jumada al-Ula 1427
June 8, 2006

  house before bombing

  THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT IN ARABIC:

áåíÆÉ ÇáÅÚáÇãíÉ: ÈíÇä ãä ÊäÙíã ÇáÞÇÚÏÉ Ýí ÈáÇÏ ÇáÑÇÝÏíä Íæá ÇÓÊÔåÇÏ ÇáÔíÎ
ÇáÒÑÞÇæí
  ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
{Åöä íóãúÓóÓúßõãú ÞóÑúÍñ ÝóÞóÏú ãóÓøó ÇáúÞóæúãó ÞóÑúÍñ ãøöËúáõåõ æóÊöáúßó
ÇáÃíøóÇãõ äõÏóÇæöáõåóÇ Èóíúäó ÇáäøóÇÓö æóáöíóÚúáóãó Çááøåõ ÇáøóÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇú
æóíóÊøóÎöÐó ãöäßõãú ÔõåóÏóÇÁ æóÇááøåõ áÇó íõÍöÈøõ ÇáÙøóÇáöãöíäó } [ÓæÑÉ Âá
ÚãÑÇä: 140].
ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈø ÇáÚÇáãíä¡ æÇáÕøáÇÉ æÇáÓøáÇã Úáì äÈíøäÇ ãÍãøÏ æÚáì Âáå æÕÍÈå
ÃÌãÚíä¡ ÃãÇ ÈÚÏ:
ãä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÚÑÇÞí Åáì ÃãÉ ÇáÍÈíÈ Úáíå ÇáÕáÇÉ æÇáÓáÇã ÅäÇ äÈÔÑßö
ÈÇÓÊÔåÇÏö ÔíÎäÇ ÇáãÌÇåÏ - ÈÅÐä Çááå - ÃÈí ãÕÚÈ ÇáÒÑÞÇæí Úáì ÃÑÖ ÇáÑøÇÝÏíä ÇáøÊí
ÝÊÍåÇ ÚãÑ ÇáÝÇÑæÞ - ÑÖí Çááå Úäå - æÌõáøáÊ ÈÏãÇÁ ÇáÕÍÇÈÉ æÇáÊÇÈÚíä¡ Ëãø ÌáøáÊ
ÈÏãÇÁ ÇáãåÇÌÑíä æÇáÃäÕÇÑ ØæÇá ËáÇË ÓäæÇÊ ãäåã ÇáÔíÎ ÃÈí ÃäÓ ÇáÔÇãí æÇáÔíÎ ÃÈí
ÚÒÇã ÇáÚÑÇÞí¡ æåÇ åæ Çáíæã ÔíÎäÇ ÃÈæ ãÕÚÈ ÑÍãå Çááå.
ÅääÇ äÄßøÏ áÃãøÊäÇ Ãäø ãÇ ÃÕÇÈäÇ ßÑÇãÉñ áß íÇ ÃãøÊí¡ æÅäø ÇáÝÊÍ ÈÅÐä Çááå ÞÑíÈ¡
ÝÅä ÃãÉ ÇáÍÈíÈ æáæÏÉñ æÇáÃãá ÈÇÞò Åáì Çä íÑË Çááå ÇáÃÑÖ æãä ÚáíåÇ¡ æãÇ ÃõÕíÈÊ
ÇáÃãøÉ ãËá ãæÊ äÈíåÇ Úáíå ÇáÕáÇÉ æÇáÓáÇã¡ æáßä ÇÓÊãÑÊ ÈÇáÚØÇÁ æÇáÝÊæÍÇÊ æÇáÞÊÇá
ÍÊøì Êßæä ßáãÉ Çááå åí ÇáÚáíÇ¡ æÇÓÊãÑÊ ÇáÃãÉ ÈÅäÌÇÈ ÇáÑøÌÇá Êáæ ÇáÑøÌÇá ÍÊøì
íæãäÇ åÐÇ¡ ÝÃäÌÈÊ ÇáÃãøÉ Ýí ÇáÚÞæÏ ÇáãÇÖíÉ ÔíÎäÇ ÃÓÇãÉ Èä áÇÏä æÇáÔíÎ Ãíãä
ÇáÙæÇåÑí " ÍÝÙåãÇ Çááå " æÇáÔíÎ ÃÈí ãÕÚÈ ÇáÒÑÞÇæí " ÑÍãå Çááå "¡ æÓÊäÌÈ ÇáÃãøÉ
ÈÅÐä Çááå ÊÚÇáì ÇáÑøÌÇá ÇáÑøÌÇá¡ æÅäø åÐÇ ÇáÏøíä ãÍÝæÙ ßãÇ ÞÇá ÊÚÇáì: {åõæó
ÇáøóÐöí ÃóÑúÓóáó ÑóÓõæáóåõ ÈöÇáúåõÏóì æóÏöíäö ÇáúÍóÞøö áöíõÙúåöÑóåõ Úóáóì
ÇáÏøöíäö ßõáøöåö æóáóæú ßóÑöåó ÇáúãõÔúÑößõæäó } [ÓæÑÉ ÇáÕÝ: 9]¡ æÇááå ãÊãø äæÑå
æáßäø ÇáÕáíÈííä æÇáÑæÇÝÖ æÇáãÑÊÏíä æãä ãÚåã áÇ íÚáãæä.
Åäø Çááå æÚÏäÇ æÚÏÇð æåæ æÚÏõ ÇáÍÞ¡ ÅãøÇ ÇáÊøãßíä æÅãøÇ ÇáÔåÇÏÉ¡ {Þõáú åóáú
ÊóÑóÈøóÕõæäó ÈöäóÇ ÅöáÇøó ÅöÍúÏóì ÇáúÍõÓúäóíóíúäö æóäóÍúäõ äóÊóÑóÈøóÕõ Èößõãú
Ãóä íõÕöíÈóßõãõ Çááøåõ ÈöÚóÐóÇÈò ãøöäú ÚöäÏöåö Ãóæú ÈöÃóíúÏöíäóÇ ÝóÊóÑóÈøóÕõæÇú
ÅöäøóÇ ãóÚóßõã ãøõÊóÑóÈøöÕõæäó }[ ÓæÑÉ ÇáÊæÈÉ: 52].
Åäø ãæÊ ÞÇÏÊäÇ ÍíÇÉñ áäÇ æáÇ íÒíÏäÇ ÅáÇ ÅÕÑÇÑÇð Úáì ãæÇÕáÉ ÇáÌåÇÏ ÍÊøì Êßæä
ßáãÉ Çááå åí ÇáÚõáíÇ¡ ÝÅäøäÇ äÌÇåÏ ØÇÚÉð ááå ÚÒø æÌá æÊÚÈøÏÇð Åáíå ÝÅäøåÇ ãä
ÃÚÙã ÇáØÇÚÇÊ Ýí ãËá åÐå ÇáÃíÇã.
æÅäø Çááå ÃßÑãäÇ Ýí ÇáÃÔåÑ ÇáÃÎíÑÉ ÈÇáÇÌÊãÇÚ ãÚ ÅÎæÊäÇ ÈÊÔßíá ãÌáÓ ÔæÑì
ÇáãÌÇåÏíä ÈÅãÑÉ ÔíÎäÇ ÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ÑÔíÏ ÇáÈÛÏÇÏí " ÍÝÙå Çááå " æßÇä áÔíÎäÇ "
ÑÍãå Çááå " ÇáÃËÑ ÇáØíÈ Ýí ÅäÔÇÁ åÐÇ ÇáãÌáÓ áíßæä ÇáäøæÇÉ ÇáÃæáì áÏæáÉ ÇáÅÓáÇã
ÇáøÊí ÓóÊðÞÇã ÈÅÐä Çááå Úáì ÃÑÖ ÇáÑÇÝÏíä.
ÅäøäÇ äÚÇåÏõ Çááå Úáì ÇáãõÖíø áÅÞÇãÉ ÔÑÚå Úáì åÐå ÃÑÖ ÇáÑÇÝÏíä Ãæ äåáßó Ïæäå¡
æäÞæá Çááå áÃãøÊäÇ áä ÊõÄúÊóí ÈÅÐä Çááå ãä ÞÈáäÇ¡ æäÞæá áÔíÎäÇ æÃãíÑäÇ ÃÓÇãÉ Èä
áÇÏä " ÍÝÙå Çááå " Åäø ÌäÏßó Ýí ÊäÙíã ÇáÞÇÚÏÉ Ýí ÈáÇÏ ÇáÑÇÝÏíä ãÇÖæä Úáì äÝÓ
ÇáÎØøÉ ÇáøÊí ÑÓãÊåÇ áÔíÎäÇ ÃÈí ãÕÚÈ¡ æÓäõßãöáõ ãÓíÑÉ ÔíÎäÇ æÃãíÑäÇ ÃÈí ãÕÚÈ
ÑÍãå Çááå¡ æÈíääÇ æÈíäåã ÍÑÈñ ÓÌÇáñ æÓíÑì ÇáÐíä ßÝÑæÇ áãä ÚÇÞÈÉõ ÇáÏøÇÑ.
æÇááå ÛÇáÈ.
ÑÍã Çááå ÇáÔíÎ ÇáãÌÇåÏ ÃÈí ãÕÚÈ ÇáÒøÑÞÇæí æãä ÓÈÞå ãä ÅÎæÇäå Ýí ÓÇÍÇÊ ÇáÌåÇÏ.
{ÇáøóÐöíäó ÞóÇáó áóåõãõ ÇáäøóÇÓõ Åöäøó ÇáäøóÇÓó ÞóÏú ÌóãóÚõæÇú áóßõãú
ÝóÇÎúÔóæúåõãú ÝóÒóÇÏóåõãú ÅöíãóÇäÇð æóÞóÇáõæÇú ÍóÓúÈõäóÇ Çááøåõ æóäöÚúãó
Çáúæóßöíáõ} [ÓæÑÉ Âá ÚãÑÇä: 173].
æÕáì Çááå Úáì äÈíøäÇ ãÍãøÏ æÚáì Âáå æÕÍÈå æÓáøã.

ÃÈí ÚÈÏ ÇáÑøÍãä ÇáÚÑÇÞí
äÇÆÈ ÃãíÑ ÊäÙíã ÇáÞÇÚÏÉ Ýí ÈáÇÏ ÇáÑÇÝÏíä
  ÇáåíÆÉ ÇáÇÚáÇãíÉ áãÌáÓ ÔæÑì ÇáãÌÇåÏíä Ýí ÇáÚÑÇÞ
  ÇáãÕÏÑ: ãÑßÒ ÇáÝÌÑ ááÅÚáÇã

Panduan untuk bakal pengantin & sudah berkahwin.. cara utk mengawal kewangan,
meningkatkan dana kewangan utk berkahwin & sesudah berkahwin, berbelanja secara
berhemah.. insha ALlah

layari laman web>> http://www.maskahwin.com/index.php?ref=delete
untuk keterangan lanjut
 Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/JcWolB/TM

Alternatif-Net : A Discussion Forum Focusing on Issues Related to Justice
            Forum Perbincangan Maya Yang Fokus Kepada Isu Keadilan

Disclaimer: Messages sent do not represent the stand of the Barisan Alternatif
(BA) unless otherwise stated

Complaint : Send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To Sub    : Send blank e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsub  : Send blank e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links