Friends:

The Seven States Focused & Fused on one single object: Nibbâna!

The Awareness Link to Awakening is foremost in the sense of rolling overall
like a wheel.
The Investigation Link to Awakening is the chief in the sense of greatness like
an elephant.
The Energy Link to Awakening is prime in the sense of being swift & strong like
a horse.
The Joy Link to Awakening is vital in the sense of giving brilliant radiance
like a jewel.
The Tranquillity Link to Awakening is primary in the sense of soothing like a
mild woman.
The Concentration Link to Awakening is best in the sense of giving wealth like
a treasurer.
The Equanimity Link to Awakening is supreme in the sense of ballance like a
good advisor.
These seven links to awakening are thus like the 7 treasures of a wheel-turning
monarch.
They awaken beings into the state of entering the stream leading to the
deathless Nibbana.
They further awaken beings into the state of returning here as human only one
more time.
They furthermore awaken beings into the state of never returning here as human
again.
They finally fully awaken beings into the state of Arahatship by complete
Enlightenment.
When these seven states coincide simultaneously; fused into the same
assemblage; all being
joined focused on only one single and even same object: Nibbana, then Awakening
occurs...
Only this is final Enlightenment!!! Yeah...

PS: Please include the word Samahita in any comment, since then
will my automatic mail filters pick it up and I will see it & respond!!

       Bhikkhu Samahita, Sri Lanka.
       Friendship is the Greatest ...
       Let there be Calm & Free Bliss !!!

 http://What-Buddha-Said.net
 Dhamma-Questions sent to my email are quite Welcome.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/JcWolB/TM

Alternatif-Net : A Discussion Forum Focusing on Issues Related to Justice
            Forum Perbincangan Maya Yang Fokus Kepada Isu Keadilan

Disclaimer: Messages sent do not represent the stand of the Barisan Alternatif
(BA) unless otherwise stated

Complaint : Send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To Sub    : Send blank e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsub  : Send blank e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links