Hi All,

Since lots of folks here are interested in the sorts of things
discussed in the XP series of conferences, I thought I'd point out
that prices go up 2000SEK (about 300 USD, 225 EUR) tomorrow.

The conference is May 21-25, in Malmo, Sweden. It's a long way to go
for a conference, but I've been doing it for ten years and find it
worth the effort. This year, I've been working on the program and I
think it's a good one. Here are just a few
highlights:
 * The main conference, Tuesday through Thursday, incorporates
workshops, talks, technical demos, panels, research papers and three
days of Open Space, which I'm facilitating.
 * Monday's tutorials include "Coaching Agile Teams" by J.B.
Rainsberger and Ruud Wijnands, "Clean Code Seminar" by Emily Bache and
"Hands-On TDD with Javascript" by Patrick Kua
 * Friday is Embedded day, featuring James Grenning and Nancy van
Schooenderwoert. See http://xp2012.org/program/features/embedded-day
 * Trying to figure out how to get a project started? Diana Larsen
presents "Liftoff! Launching Agile Teams and Projects" - also on
Friday.

For full details, or to register, go to http://xp2012.org

Charlie