From: altnetseattle@googlegroups.com [mailto:altnetseattle@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Adron Hall
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:23 PM
To: altnetseattle@googlegroups.com
Cc: altnetseattle@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Seattle Code Camp

If you guys are on cap hill and still out when I arrive, I could hit up
drinks too.  But Redmond is a no go.

Adron

On Jun 13, 2012, at 4:38 PM, Ian Davis <ian.f.da...@gmail.com> wrote:

We can harass the Substantial guys on on Capitol Hill

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Dave Foley <davidmfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Capitol Hill?

(says the guy that works there)

On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Ian Davis wrote:

I understand :) - After driving 300 miles, I don't mind twenty more. Any
suggestions?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Tegan Mulholland