Hey everyone! This July we're bringing the Seattle developer and gaming
community together with a mobile app gaming hackathon. You are all invited!

Mobile App Hackathon is an event produced by the AT&T Developer Program
that is designed for attendees (technical & non-technical) to build
apps/mobile apps, get fed, compete for prizes across different categories
and most importantly: meet new people and scout for teammates to work on
new or current projects. Our hackathon will introduce you to the latest
cutting edge tools to help deploy your own app with a website backend,
fully hosted in the cloud.

This event is specifcally focused on mobile gaming apps, so bring your
creativity cap to crank out something unique. Look to technologies like
Weboolu to turn your phone into a controller or maybe pusher.com &
pubnub.com to do the opposite. Heck, use multiple smartphones to make a
massive keyboard or make a boat that is powered by a Sphero!

Check the link for more info and to RSVP
http://mobileappgaming.eventbrite.com/

Cheers!

Brittany Foster
bf0...@att.com