Seattle Software Craftsmanship Meetup: Coding in the Cloud with @adron.
Sept. 20

Coding Against the Cloud – Kick Ass Continuously

Adron Hall (@adron <https://www.twitter.com/adron>) will be sharing with us
how cloud computing makes setting up a solid software craftsman's (or
craftswoman's development environment a breeze. I'm going to diveinto where
the easy button is with cloud computing combined with continuous
integration, delivery and PaaS offerings that are bringing TDD + BDD right
to your keyboard faster than ever these days (well ok, so you'll still have
to do the TDD + BDD part).

This presentation will walk through what I did, using virtualized cloud
computing resources to setup, blue print, and build out an entire
continuous delivery system from start to finish in record time. Bring your
questions, thoughts, concerns and complaints. We might even be able to hack
some code and do some pairing against the environment.

Food, drinks and drinks will be provided. Thank you, Getty Images for
hosting this event.

RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/seattle-software-craftsmanship/events/80821482/