Hey!

We're looking forward to our next meetup on the 25th of October with Scott
Koon on "Idioms in Software Craftsmanship." We really hope you'll be able
to make it.

We also wanted to wish you a happy holiday season and let you know that
we'll be taking a break from meetups in November and December and starting
back up in January.

We'll be hard at work lining up some awesome speakers and topics for the
coming months.

If you have a talk you'd like to present, or if you know of someone you'd
really like to hear from, please let us know.

You can contact Mike Ibarra at bm2y...@gmail.com or @bm2yogi. Or you can
send tweets to @seattle_swc

Thanks!

Seattle Software Craftsmanship