On August 15th we'll be having Jeremiah Peschka come and give a talk on
building CorrugatedIron, the .NET Client for Riak. The session will start
with a quick introduction for Riak related to .NET Development. Coverage of
when and where Riak is appropriate and what that means in a .NET
Environment. Jeremiah will then take a dive into the CorrugatedIron client
and discuss some of the features, capabilities and ease of development that
the client provides.

We'd love to see you out at the meetup. We'll also grab a round afterwards
and likely have the venerable nerd food of the ages, pizza!

http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Riak/events/121657672/

Cheers,

*Adron B Hall*
Blog <http://compositecode.com>, Adron.Me, @adron <http://twitter.com/adron>