Hey everyone!

Wow! We've had a great response for tomorrow's meetup, "Taking Javascript
Seriously" w/ Scott Nonnenberg. Thank you!

We understand that sometimes things come up at the last minute, and we'd
like to thank all of you who have already updated your RSVP at
http://meetu.ps/21jgDd.

This helps us out greatly in planning these meetups.

So, if you haven't already, please let us know if your plans to attend
tonight's meetup have changed at http://meetu.ps/21jgDd.

Thanks!

The Seattle SWC team